I have concrete spalling on my building, what do i do?

So you’ve noticed that the facade of your building has some concrete issues.

It’s in a location that’s too high for repairs to be done from the ground.

What do you do? Who do you call to help you with this specialised repair?

You can’t see it up close, so is it full blown concrete cancer? Or is it just a bit of thermal expansion pressure?

The answer to this, is to get an industrial rope access, or abseiling contractor to take a look at it. Getting a regular old builder, or concrete repairer to look at this stuff is not financially viable. Concrete spalling repair can be tackled quite easily by abseiling and the first thing you need to do is get somebody up there to take a look up close to see what needs to be done.

Engage an abseiling concrete repair professional to undertake your spalling repairs.